Tim V. Eaton is the EY Teaching Scholar and Associate Professor in the Department of Accountancy at the Richard T. Farmer School of Business at Miami University in Oxford, OH. John R. Nofsinger is the William H. Seward Endowed Chair in Finance and Professor in the Business Administration Department at the College of Business and Public Policy at the University of Alaska in Anchorage, AK. Abhishek Varma is the Dixie L. Mills Scholar in Finance and Assistant Professor in the Department of Finance, Insurance, and Law at the College of Business at Illinois State University in Normal, IL.
Institutional Investor Ownership and Corporate Pension Transparency
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 603–630, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Eaton, T. V., Nofsinger, J. R. and Varma, A. (2014), Institutional Investor Ownership and Corporate Pension Transparency. Financial Management, 43: 603–630. doi: 10.1111/fima.12045
Dr. Eaton gratefully acknowledges funding from the Farmer School of Business.
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 06:10AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!