Tuugi Chuluun is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Finance in the Sellinger School of Business and Management at Loyola University Maryland in Baltimore, MD. Andrew Prevost is an Associate Professor in the Department of Finance in the College of Business at Ohio University in Athens, OH. John Puthenpurackal is an Associate Professor in the Department of Finance in the Lee Business School at the University of Nevada – Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
Board Ties and the Cost of Corporate Debt
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 533–568, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Chuluun, T., Prevost, A. and Puthenpurackal, J. (2014), Board Ties and the Cost of Corporate Debt. Financial Management, 43: 533–568. doi: 10.1111/fima.12047
We thank seminar participants at Ohio University, Loyola University Maryland, University of Auckland, University of Toledo, University of Windsor, the 2010 Financial Management Association Annual Meeting, and the 2010 CRSP Forum for comments and suggestions. The authors acknowledge the valuable comments provided by an anonymous referee and Raghavendra Rau (Editor) that significantly extended the paper. All errors are our responsibility. Tuugi Chuluun acknowledges financial support from summer research grants from Loyola University Maryland and the Sellinger School of Business and Management. John Puthenpurackal acknowledges financial support from the Beam Research Fellowship awarded by the Lee Business School at UNLV.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!