I would like to especially thank my dissertation advisor, Kathleen Kahle, for her advice, encouragement, and valuable feedback. The deepest appreciation also goes to my dissertation committee, Eric Kelley, Sandy Klasa, and Ronald Oaxaca, for their advice and helpful comments. I also would like to thank Robert Van Ness (the editor), an anonymous referee, Ed Dyl, Chris Lamoureux, Don Shelly, and the seminar participants at The University of Arizona for their comments and suggestions.
If It's Good for the Firm, It's Good for Me: Insider Trading and Repurchases Motivated by Undervaluation
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 179–203, May 2013
How to Cite
Jategaonkar, S. P. (2013), If It's Good for the Firm, It's Good for Me: Insider Trading and Repurchases Motivated by Undervaluation. Financial Review, 48: 179–203. doi: 10.1111/fire.12000
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!