We would like to thank the editor (Robert Van Ness) and two anonymous referees for their useful comments and suggestions. We further thank participants at the Southern Finance Association Meeting, U.S., 2011; Multinational Finance Conference, Italy, 2011; New Zealand Finance Colloquium, 2011, Christchurch, New Zealand, Conference of the Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, 2012, Zurich, Switzerland; Financial Markets and Corporate Governance Conference, 2012, Melbourne, Australia; and seminar participants at the Luxembourg School of Finance and University of Wollongong. The paper was recipient of a best paper award at the New Zealand Finance Colloquium, 2011.
Do Criminal Sanctions Deter Insider Trading?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 205–232, May 2013
How to Cite
Frijns, B., Gilbert, A. and Tourani-Rad, A. (2013), Do Criminal Sanctions Deter Insider Trading?. Financial Review, 48: 205–232. doi: 10.1111/fire.12001
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!