We gratefully acknowledge helpful comments and suggestions from anonymous referees and financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 71102134, No. 71102048, and No. 71072036), the Program of Humanities and Social Science of the Chinese MOE (No. 11YJC790271 and No. 10YJC630200), the Chinese MOE Project for Key Research Institutes of Humanities and Social Science in Universities (No. 10JJD630006), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. NKZXB1115).
Venture Capital Backing and Overvaluation: Evidence from the High-Tech Bubble
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 283–310, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Wang, S. and Zhang, J. (2013), Venture Capital Backing and Overvaluation: Evidence from the High-Tech Bubble. Financial Review, 48: 283–310. doi: 10.1111/fire.12004
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71102134, 71102048, 71072036
- Program of Humanities and Social Science of the Chinese MOE. Grant Numbers: 11YJC790271, 10YJC630200
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!