We would like to thank François Leroux, Nathan Mauck, Iwan Meier, Usha Mittoo, Sergei Sarkissian, Robert Van Ness (the editor), and two anonymous reviewers for very helpful comments and suggestions. We also received valuable comments from participants at the 2009 Financial Management Association Conference and the 2010 IFM2 Mathematical Finance Days. We are indebted to Chloé Jacob and Andreea Strachinescu for excellent research assistance. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and l’Institut de Finance Mathématique de Montréal (IFM2).
International Cross-Listings and Subsequent Security-Market Choices: Evidence from ADRs
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 311–341, May 2013
How to Cite
Boubakri, N., Cosset, J.-C. and Samet, A. (2013), International Cross-Listings and Subsequent Security-Market Choices: Evidence from ADRs. Financial Review, 48: 311–341. doi: 10.1111/fire.12005
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- l’Institut de Finance Mathématique de Montréal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!