The authors thank two anonymous reviewers, R. Van Ness (the editor), the discussants at the FMA and SFA meetings, and I. Osobov for very helpful comments and suggestions. A. Danielova and S. Sarkar wish to acknowledge financial support from Social Sciences & Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada. A. Danielova appreciates funding provided by the Arts Research Board of McMaster University.
Empirical Evidence on Corporate Risk-Shifting
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 443–460, August 2013
How to Cite
Danielova, A. N., Sarkar, S. and Hong, G. (2013), Empirical Evidence on Corporate Risk-Shifting. Financial Review, 48: 443–460. doi: 10.1111/fire.12010
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Social Sciences & Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada
- Arts Research Board of McMaster University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!