The authors are grateful for helpful comments from William McNally and two anonymous referees of the journal. They also thank participants at the 2011 Northern Finance Association and Financial Management Association annual meetings for their comments and suggestions.
Information and Long-Term Stock Performance Following Open-Market Share Repurchases
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 461–487, August 2013
How to Cite
Leng, F. and Noronha, G. (2013), Information and Long-Term Stock Performance Following Open-Market Share Repurchases. Financial Review, 48: 461–487. doi: 10.1111/fire.12011
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!