This research was conducted while Lockhart was an Assistant Professor of Finance at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. We thank Ken French for providing portfolio breakpoints and returns data via his website at Dartmouth University. We thank Richard DeFusco, Robert Van Ness (editor), two anonymous referees, Vinod Venkiteshwaran (discussant, 2011 FMA Annual Meeting), and Larry White for their comments. All errors remain sole responsibility of the authors.
Downstream Value of Upstream Finance
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 697–723, November 2013
How to Cite
Hill, M. D., Kelly, G. W. and Lockhart, G. B. (2013), Downstream Value of Upstream Finance. Financial Review, 48: 697–723. doi: 10.1111/fire.12021
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!