We would like to thank the guest editor (Michael Goldstein) as well as the referee for comments that helped to improve the paper.
Clustering of Trade Prices by High-Frequency and Non–High-Frequency Trading Firms
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 The Eastern Finance Association
Special Issue: Computerized and High-Frequency Trading
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 421–433, May 2014
How to Cite
Davis, R. L., Van Ness, B. F. and Van Ness, R. A. (2014), Clustering of Trade Prices by High-Frequency and Non–High-Frequency Trading Firms. Financial Review, 49: 421–433. doi: 10.1111/fire.12042
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!