We would like to thank Robert Van Ness (the editor) and two anonymous referees for constructive and detailed suggestions. Helpful comments were received from the seminar participants at 2012 Eastern Finance Association meeting and 2012 Financial Management Association meeting. The usual disclaimer applies.
Order Flows and Stock Returns: Compensation for Market Makers with Inventory Concerns
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 511–538, August 2014
How to Cite
Kang, M. and Lee, B.-S. (2014), Order Flows and Stock Returns: Compensation for Market Makers with Inventory Concerns. Financial Review, 49: 511–538. doi: 10.1111/fire.12046
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!