The Value of Short-Term Study Abroad: An Increase in Students' Cultural and Pragmatic Competency
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 by American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 311–322, June 2013
How to Cite
Reynolds-Case, A. (2013), The Value of Short-Term Study Abroad: An Increase in Students' Cultural and Pragmatic Competency. Foreign Language Annals, 46: 311–322. doi: 10.1111/flan.12034
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!