Questioning the Text: Advancing Literary Reading in the Second Language Through Web-Based Strategy Training
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 508–521, September 2013
How to Cite
Urlaub, P. (2013), Questioning the Text: Advancing Literary Reading in the Second Language Through Web-Based Strategy Training. Foreign Language Annals, 46: 508–521. doi: 10.1111/flan.12038
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!