Examining bilingual and bicultural identity in young students
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 by American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 527–544, December 2013
How to Cite
Fielding, R. and Harbon, L. (2013), Examining bilingual and bicultural identity in young students. Foreign Language Annals, 46: 527–544. doi: 10.1111/flan.12051
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!