Using literary texts to reveal problematic rules of usage
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 by American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 628–645, December 2013
How to Cite
Frantzen, D. (2013), Using literary texts to reveal problematic rules of usage. Foreign Language Annals, 46: 628–645. doi: 10.1111/flan.12057
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!