Measuring global oral proficiency in SLA research: A new elicited imitation test of L2 Chinese
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 by American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 680–704, December 2013
How to Cite
Wu, S.-L. and Ortega, L. (2013), Measuring global oral proficiency in SLA research: A new elicited imitation test of L2 Chinese. Foreign Language Annals, 46: 680–704. doi: 10.1111/flan.12063
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!