Learner Pronunciation, Awareness, and Instruction in French as a Second Language
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 by American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 79–96, March 2014
How to Cite
Kennedy, S., Blanchet, J. and Trofimovich, P. (2014), Learner Pronunciation, Awareness, and Instruction in French as a Second Language. Foreign Language Annals, 47: 79–96. doi: 10.1111/flan.12066
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- Fonds de recherche du Québec—Société et culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!