Status of aboriginal, commercial and recreational inland fisheries in North America: past, present and future
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Special Issue: Global Inland Fisheries Editors A J Lynch N J Leonard
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–13, February 2015
How to Cite
Cooke, S. J. and Murchie, K. J. (2015), Status of aboriginal, commercial and recreational inland fisheries in North America: past, present and future. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 22: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/fme.12005
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chairs Program, and the Great Lakes Fishery Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!