Implications of the dichotomy between the spatial scales at which abalone are managed and harvested
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 338–345, August 2013
How to Cite
Bedford, R. A., Hearne, J. W. and Gorfine, H. K. (2013), Implications of the dichotomy between the spatial scales at which abalone are managed and harvested. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/fme.12019
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Australian Postgraduate Award Scholarship to Ray Bedford
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!