Baseline demographics of a non-native lake trout population and inferences for suppression from sensitivity-elasticity analyses
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 390–400, October 2013
How to Cite
Cox, B. S., Guy, C. S., Fredenberg, W. A. and Rosenthal, L. R. (2013), Baseline demographics of a non-native lake trout population and inferences for suppression from sensitivity-elasticity analyses. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 390–400. doi: 10.1111/fme.12024
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Montana State University
- Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks
- US Geological Survey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!