Entrainment and impingement of juvenile silver perch, Bidyanus bidyanus, and golden perch, Macquaria ambigua, at a fish screen: effect of velocity and light
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 362–373, August 2013
How to Cite
Boys, C. A., Baumgartner, L. J. and Lowry, M. (2013), Entrainment and impingement of juvenile silver perch, Bidyanus bidyanus, and golden perch, Macquaria ambigua, at a fish screen: effect of velocity and light. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 362–373. doi: 10.1111/fme.12026
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- The Murray–Darling Basin Authority
- Cooperative Research Centre for Cotton Communities and Catchments
- Namoi Catchment Management Authority
- New South Wales Department of Primary Industries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!