The balancing act of captive breeding programmes: salmon stocking and angler catch statistics
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 434–444, October 2013
How to Cite
Young, K. A. (2013), The balancing act of captive breeding programmes: salmon stocking and angler catch statistics. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 434–444. doi: 10.1111/fme.12032
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!