Hypoxic conditions enhance refuge effect of macrophyte zone for small prey fish from piscivorous predators
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 465–472, December 2013
How to Cite
Yamanaka, H. (2013), Hypoxic conditions enhance refuge effect of macrophyte zone for small prey fish from piscivorous predators. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 465–472. doi: 10.1111/fme.12033
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- RIHN C-06 research project
- KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B. Grant Number: 22370012
- KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for challenging Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 24657020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!