Evaluation of a river classification system as a conservation measure in the management of Atlantic salmon in Insular Newfoundland
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Department of Fisheries and Oceans.
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 454–459, October 2013
How to Cite
Veinott, G., Cochrane, N. and Dempson, J. B. (2013), Evaluation of a river classification system as a conservation measure in the management of Atlantic salmon in Insular Newfoundland. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 454–459. doi: 10.1111/fme.12034
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!