Fluctuations of perch populations in Lake Geneva from 1984 to 2011 estimated from the number and size of egg strands collected in two locations exposed to different fishing practices
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 484–493, December 2013
How to Cite
Gillet, C., Lang, C. and Dubois, J. P. (2013), Fluctuations of perch populations in Lake Geneva from 1984 to 2011 estimated from the number and size of egg strands collected in two locations exposed to different fishing practices. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 484–493. doi: 10.1111/fme.12037
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!