Quantifying the effect of semi-natural riparian cover on stream temperatures: implications for salmonid habitat management
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 494–507, December 2013
How to Cite
Ryan, D. K., Yearsley, J. M. and Kelly-Quinn, M. (2013), Quantifying the effect of semi-natural riparian cover on stream temperatures: implications for salmonid habitat management. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 494–507. doi: 10.1111/fme.12038
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Inland Fisheries Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!