Detection of Herpesvirus anguillae during two mortality investigations of wild European eel in England: implications for fishery management
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2014
How to Cite
Armitage, J., Hewlett, N. R., Twigg, M., Lewin, N. C., Reading, A. J., Williams, C. F., Aprahamian, M., Way, K., Feist, S. W. and Peeler, E. J. (2014), Detection of Herpesvirus anguillae during two mortality investigations of wild European eel in England: implications for fishery management. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 21: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/fme.12039
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!