Effects of angling and manual handling on pike behaviour investigated by high-resolution positional telemetry
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 518–525, December 2013
How to Cite
Baktoft, H., Aarestrup, K., Berg, S., Boel, M., Jacobsen, L., Koed, A., Pedersen, M. W., Svendsen, J. C. and Skov, C. (2013), Effects of angling and manual handling on pike behaviour investigated by high-resolution positional telemetry. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 518–525. doi: 10.1111/fme.12040
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Danish fishing licence fund
- Danish Research Council to the research school SLIP
- Fishnet research network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!