Mortality of European eel after downstream migration through two types of pumping stations
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 13–21, February 2014
How to Cite
Buysse, D., Mouton, A. M., Stevens, M., Van den Neucker, T. and Coeck, J. (2014), Mortality of European eel after downstream migration through two types of pumping stations. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 21: 13–21. doi: 10.1111/fme.12046
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Flemish Environment Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!