Modelling riverine habitat for robust redhorse: assessment for reintroduction of an imperilled species
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 57–67, February 2014
How to Cite
Fisk, J. M., Kwak, T. J. and Heise, R. J. (2014), Modelling riverine habitat for robust redhorse: assessment for reintroduction of an imperilled species. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 21: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/fme.12050
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- State Wildlife Grant. Grant Number: T-3-2
- North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission
- North Carolina State University
- US Geological Survey
- US Fish and Wildlife Service and Wildlife Management Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!