Management and Ecological Note
Evaluation of a novel external tag-mount for acoustic tracking of small fish
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 169–172, April 2014
How to Cite
Pursche, A. R., Walsh, C. T. and Taylor, M. D. (2014), Evaluation of a novel external tag-mount for acoustic tracking of small fish. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 21: 169–172. doi: 10.1111/fme.12051
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Recreational Fishing Trust project L40
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!