Genetic analyses of European minnow, Phoxinus phoxinus, in a river system outside its native range indicate multiple invasions from different sources
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 75–81, February 2014
How to Cite
Thaulow, J., Borgstrøm, R. and Heun, M. (2014), Genetic analyses of European minnow, Phoxinus phoxinus, in a river system outside its native range indicate multiple invasions from different sources. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 21: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/fme.12054
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Røldal Mountain board
- Vågsli landowner association
- Statskog SF
- Department of Ecology and Natural Resource Management
- Norwegian University of Life Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!