Accounting for variation in species detection in fish community monitoring
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
How to Cite
McManamay, R. A., Orth, D. J. and Jager, H. I. (2013), Accounting for variation in species detection in fish community monitoring. Fisheries Management and Ecology. doi: 10.1111/fme.12056
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Cheoah Fund Board
- Alcoa Power
- USDA Forest Service
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission
- NC Division of Water Resources-DENR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!