European Non-native Species in Aquaculture Risk Analysis Scheme – a summary of assessment protocols and decision support tools for use of alien species in aquaculture
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Crown copyright. Fisheries Management and Ecology © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd. This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Fisheries Management and Ecology
How to Cite
Copp, G. H., Russell, I. C., Peeler, E. J., Gherardi, F., Tricarico, E., Macleod, A., Cowx, I. G., Nunn, A. D., Occhipinti-Ambrogi, A., Savini, D., Mumford, J. and Britton, J. R. (2014), European Non-native Species in Aquaculture Risk Analysis Scheme – a summary of assessment protocols and decision support tools for use of alien species in aquaculture. Fisheries Management and Ecology. doi: 10.1111/fme.12074
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP6 2005-SSP-5A
- UK Department of Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!