The role of social norms and informal sanctions in catch-and-release angling
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 288–298, August 2014
How to Cite
Stensland, S. and Aas, Ø. (2014), The role of social norms and informal sanctions in catch-and-release angling. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 21: 288–298. doi: 10.1111/fme.12078
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 208056
- Directorate of Nature Management
- the Agricultural Research Fund
- Porsanger i utvikling
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!