Identification of stocked muskellunge and potential for distinguishing hatchery-origin and wild fish using pelvic fin ray microchemistry
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 312–321, August 2014
How to Cite
Rude, N. P., Smith, K. T. and Whitledge, G. W. (2014), Identification of stocked muskellunge and potential for distinguishing hatchery-origin and wild fish using pelvic fin ray microchemistry. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 21: 312–321. doi: 10.1111/fme.12081
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!