Surviving the effects of barotrauma: assessing treatment options and a ‘natural’ remedy to enhance the release survival of line caught pink snapper (Pagrus auratus)
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 The State of Queensland (through the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry)Fisheries Management and Ecology © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 330–337, August 2014
How to Cite
McLennan, M. F., Campbell, M. J. and Sumpton, W. D. (2014), Surviving the effects of barotrauma: assessing treatment options and a ‘natural’ remedy to enhance the release survival of line caught pink snapper (Pagrus auratus). Fisheries Management and Ecology, 21: 330–337. doi: 10.1111/fme.12083
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!