Institutional Cash Pools and the Triffin Dilemma of the U.S. Banking System
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 New York University Salomon Center and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Financial Markets, Institutions & Instruments
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 283–318, December 2013
How to Cite
Pozsar, Z. (2013), Institutional Cash Pools and the Triffin Dilemma of the U.S. Banking System. Financial Markets, Institutions & Instruments, 22: 283–318. doi: 10.1111/fmii.12013
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!