Challenges for the Kasatoshi volcano hypothesis as the cause of a large return of sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) to the Fraser River in 2010
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 337–344, July 2013
How to Cite
McKinnell, S. (2013), Challenges for the Kasatoshi volcano hypothesis as the cause of a large return of sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) to the Fraser River in 2010. Fisheries Oceanography, 22: 337–344. doi: 10.1111/fog.12023
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!