Biotic and abiotic controls on body size during critical life history stages of a pelagic fish, Pacific herring (Clupea pallasii)
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 324–336, July 2013
How to Cite
Reum, J. C. P., Essington, T. E., Greene, C. M., Rice, C. A., Polte, P. and Fresh, K. L. (2013), Biotic and abiotic controls on body size during critical life history stages of a pelagic fish, Pacific herring (Clupea pallasii). Fisheries Oceanography, 22: 324–336. doi: 10.1111/fog.12025
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- NOAA Fisheries
- Washington State Department of Ecology's Intensively Monitored Watersheds Program
- University of Washington Climate Impacts Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!