Wind-induced variability in coastal larval retention areas: a case study on Western Baltic spring-spawning herring
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 388–399, September 2013
How to Cite
Bauer, R. K., Stepputtis, D., Gräwe, U., Zimmermann, C. and Hammer, C. (2013), Wind-induced variability in coastal larval retention areas: a case study on Western Baltic spring-spawning herring. Fisheries Oceanography, 22: 388–399. doi: 10.1111/fog.12029
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!