Climate-induced response of commercially important flatfish species during the 20th century
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 400–408, September 2013
How to Cite
Sparrevohn, C. R., Lindegren, M. and Mackenzie, B. R. (2013), Climate-induced response of commercially important flatfish species during the 20th century. Fisheries Oceanography, 22: 400–408. doi: 10.1111/fog.12030
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!