A nonlinear, low data requirement model for producing spatially explicit fishery forecasts
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January 2014
How to Cite
Glaser, S. M., Ye, H. and Sugihara, G. (2014), A nonlinear, low data requirement model for producing spatially explicit fishery forecasts. Fisheries Oceanography, 23: 45–53. doi: 10.1111/fog.12042
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Comparative Analysis of Marine Ecosystem Organization program. Grant Number: NA08OAR4320894 and NA09NMF4720177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!