Using Participatory Research Mapping and GIS to Explore Local Geographic Knowledge of Indigenous Landscapes in Mexico
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by The American Geographical Society of New York
Focus on Geography
Special Issue: Bowman Expeditions
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 119–124, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Smith, D. A., Herlihy, P. H., Viera, A. R., Kelly, J. H., Hilburn, A. M., Robledo, M. A. and Dobson, J. E. (2012), Using Participatory Research Mapping and GIS to Explore Local Geographic Knowledge of Indigenous Landscapes in Mexico. Focus on Geography, 55: 119–124. doi: 10.1111/foge.12001
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!