Editors' Note: All photographs for this article were taken by the authors between 2007 and 2012 except for Figures and , which were used by permission and taken by David R. Harris, Professor Emeritus at University College London, during his fieldwork in the early 1960s for his dissertation, directed by James J. Parsons of the Department of Geography of the University of California at Berkeley.
Barbuda: A Caribbean Island In Transition
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by The American Geographical Society of New York
Focus on Geography
Special Issue: Bowman Expeditions
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 140–145, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Potter, A. E. and Sluyter, A. (2012), Barbuda: A Caribbean Island In Transition. Focus on Geography, 55: 140–145. doi: 10.1111/foge.12004
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!