Author's notes: Kevin Marsh is a visiting assistant professor of political science at Wabash College. He received his PhD from Northern Illinois University in 2011. His research and teaching interests include US foreign policy-making, US national security policy, defense strategy, and foreign policy decision making.
Obama's Surge: A Bureaucratic Politics Analysis of the Decision to Order a Troop Surge in the Afghanistan War
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
How to Cite
Marsh, K. (2013), Obama's Surge: A Bureaucratic Politics Analysis of the Decision to Order a Troop Surge in the Afghanistan War. Foreign Policy Analysis. doi: 10.1111/fpa.12000
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!