The authors thank Cherie Maestas, Dan Neilson, Stephanie Rickard, Mike Tomz, the editors of Foreign Policy Analysis, and two anonymous reviewers for advice and comments and the Department of Political Science and College of Social Science and Public Policy at Florida State University for financial support. Previous versions of the paper were presented at the 2010 annual meeting of the International Political Economy Society and the 2011 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association.
Does Compensating the Losers Increase Support for Trade? An Experimental Test of the Embedded Liberalism Thesis†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 149–164, April 2014
How to Cite
2013) Does Compensating the Losers Increase Support for Trade? An Experimental Test of the Embedded Liberalism Thesis. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12001and . (
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!