This study was made possible through the University of Singapore and University of Stanford Lee Kong Chian Distinguished Scholarship for Southeast Asia 2010 and a fellowship provided by The Freiburg Institute of Advanced Studies (FRIAS History). The author gratefully acknowledges this generous support. The paper also benefited from discussions facilitated by the University of Freiburg's Southeast Asian Studies Program which is supported by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and audiences in Singapore, Stanford, and Freiburg. For thoughtful comments, I thank Mikko Huotari, Eric Thompson, Christian von Lübke, Marcus Mietzner, Don Emmerson, Paruedee Nguitragool, Astrid Carrapatoso, Maria-Gabriela Manea, and two anonymous reviewers. For his competent proofreading, I thank Alec Crutchley.
Constructing Regionalism Domestically: Local Actors and Foreign Policymaking in Newly Democratized Indonesia†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 181–201, April 2014
How to Cite
2013) Constructing Regionalism Domestically: Local Actors and Foreign Policymaking in Newly Democratized Indonesia. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12002. (
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- German Peace Foundation (DSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!