Earlier versions of this article were presented at the September 2011 Concepts and Analysis in Nuclear Strategy conference in Washington, DC, and the December 2011 UC San Diego “Politics of Nuclear Weapons in the 21st Century” in Washington, DC. For research assistance, thanks to Andrew Ratto. For comments, thanks to Kyle Beardsley, Matthew Fuhrmann, Michael Horowitz, Drew Linzer, and Todd Sechser.
Security Commitments and Nuclear Proliferation†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 61–80, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) Security Commitments and Nuclear Proliferation. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12004. (
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!