An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association in Chicago, Illinois, March 31–April 3, 2011. We thank Tim Nordstrom, Kyle Beardsley, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions. We also thank Steve Rubenzer and Thomas Faschingbauer for sharing their presidential personality trait data.
Presidential Personality: Not Just a Nuisance†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 1–21, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) Presidential Personality: Not Just a Nuisance. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12006and . (
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!